by Christian Grace is a gimmick that allows you to progressively vanish ANY deck of cards. This completely sold out at Blackpool 2019 and has not been available since.
Holding a deck of cards, you give a gentle shake, and half of the deck seems to melt into thin air. With another shake, the rest of the deck vanishes, leaving you with just one card: the spectator's selection!
The last card can immediately be handed out for examination. There is nothing to find; it's a normal playing card. Consider these points:
- You end clean. The last card can be fully examined.
- It's easy to do. It will take just a short time to learn how to use the gimmick.
- There are no angle restrictions. You can perform Level One surrounded.
- The last card is completely examinable.
- There are no flaps, threads or magnets. You receive a solid-state gimmick. It will never break.
Package includes Level One
gimmick and online instructions.
"Incredibly visual and convincingly magical!" - Cyril
"The best deck vanish that I've ever seen." - David Berglas
"Best thing I've seen this year... Level One
will be part of every magician's arsenal." - Marvin Berglas
"Level One is the perfect illusion." - Michael Vincent
"I LOVE IT... I just want to brainstorm with this all day." - Lloyd Barnes
"Looks like real magic and it's so much fun to play with!" - Andrew Frost
"...I've just seen Christian perform Level One
and I LOVE it. It's fantastic. Damn, I wish I came up with the idea first." - Tom Elderfield
is a game-changer!" - Ollie Mealing